Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 is a bug fix build so the only thing mentioned by Microsoft about this build is that they fixed tons of bugs. That said, WiFi issues still persist. I was not having the bug a few builds ago on my 950xl and I got the new firmware (double tap etc) and the bug is still around. Unless there is another firmware update since the last one the firmware does not fix the issue. Swipe keyboard still broken as well.
God knows what they are fixing now. I’ve received builds that are supposed to fix issues that "certain devices" were experiencing, not mine, and post update my device started showing those problems. RS1 is due in about 2 weeks. They should be focusing on getting bugs out of the system and they are.
Some other known issues:
Voice Recorder does not show up consistently as an option for Call Recording. We heard your feedback and plan to release a Voice Recorder app update via the Store soon that has the fix for this issue.
Wallet users are prompted for a PIN twice when using tap to pay from a locked phone. You can enter their PIN twice and tap as usual once the phone is unlocked. A fix for this will come as a Wallet app update via the Store.
Reminder: We have changed the backup format for Windows 10 Mobile devices to reduce the size of the backup stored in OneDrive. As a result, if you do a backup on a device running the latest Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds and move back to the released version of Windows 10 Mobile (Build 10586) and restore from your backup – your Start screen layout won’t restore and remain the default Start layout. Your previous backup also gets overwritten. If you need to go back to Build 10586 temporarily, once you are on Build 10586 you should disable backup so it doesn’t overwrite the good backup from Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds.
- Windows Phone users getting banned from Pokemon Go
- Why Dropping Windows Phone 8.1 users from Skype is a good thing
- Spotify for Windows Phone gets new color scheme and pivot navigation
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371 Bugs
- Amazon app removed from windows phone store
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for windows phone gets enterprise ID support
- Telegram for windows phone updated
- Features lost or not supported in windows 10 mobile
- Mediafire updates windows phone and windows 10 app
- Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.164 problems