Official Virgin Trains East Coast app is now available for windows phone. The app allows you to travel paperless by storing a barcode ticket in the app on your mobile device.
To use then app, download it from here and then open the app to Sign In. You will be kept logged in (until you choose to Sign Out) and have the option of also setting a security PIN. Then windows phone will then be registered in My Account and available to receive m-tickets.
Right now it works only for the commuters between Edinburgh, London and other places that have been rebranded recently to come under Virgin Trains banner.
- Windows Phone users getting banned from Pokemon Go
- Why Dropping Windows Phone 8.1 users from Skype is a good thing
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 Changelog
- Spotify for Windows Phone gets new color scheme and pivot navigation
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371 Bugs
- Amazon app removed from windows phone store
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for windows phone gets enterprise ID support
- Telegram for windows phone updated
- Features lost or not supported in windows 10 mobile
- Mediafire updates windows phone and windows 10 app