Seapilot is a marine navigation application that offers myriad useful features for those wanting to go overseas. It lets you navigate like a pro with vectorized S-57 chart data from National Maritime Administrations.
The app makes use of your phone’s in built GPS system which when incorporated with Automatic Identification System (AIS) and AIS weather in real time gives detailed information about wind speed and direction, air pressure, temperature, etc.
Seapilot is a freeware with some optional in-app purchases that unlocks Internet AIS-data, the national S-57 chart data for the East coast, West coast, and Great Lakes regions of the US and more.
- Windows Phone users getting banned from Pokemon Go
- Why Dropping Windows Phone 8.1 users from Skype is a good thing
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 Changelog
- Spotify for Windows Phone gets new color scheme and pivot navigation
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371 Bugs
- Amazon app removed from windows phone store
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for windows phone gets enterprise ID support
- Telegram for windows phone updated
- Features lost or not supported in windows 10 mobile
- Mediafire updates windows phone and windows 10 app