Born several years ago by the team Mojang, the game Minecraft now has over 100 million players around the world who have come to appreciate this hugely successful franchise bought by Microsoft. Minecraft Pocket edition is available for windows phone 8.1 users and it has today been upgraded to v 0.121.0.0 which implements a number of interesting innovations that go to optimize the user experience.
The new version 0.121. 0.0 introduces these updates / enhancements.
Underground world and its inhabitants. Fight against Ghast and make friends with Pigman!
Play with up to five players from the Pocket Edition with users of Windows 10 Edition
Improved touch controls, media controllers and controller configuration menu.
Weather evolved! New effects, including the accumulation of snow.
Ability to tame ocelot with fish
Experience, anvils, distillation and spells. Do not limit your creativity.
Flower pots. We have to try to fill them with flowers.
Ability to walk and fly stealthily
Numerous bug fixes
- Windows Phone users getting banned from Pokemon Go
- Why Dropping Windows Phone 8.1 users from Skype is a good thing
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 Changelog
- Spotify for Windows Phone gets new color scheme and pivot navigation
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371 Bugs
- Amazon app removed from windows phone store
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for windows phone gets enterprise ID support
- Telegram for windows phone updated
- Features lost or not supported in windows 10 mobile
- Mediafire updates windows phone and windows 10 app