This weekend I paired my phone to the car bluetooth for hands free calling and it worked as expected. This morning however was my wow moment when I was driving to an appointment and all of a sudden I hear from my stereo Cortana stating that I have an incoming text message from my wife and asked if I would like to hear it. I obliged and said yes and she read the message aloud to me over the car stereo.
After she was done reading the text message she asked if I would like to reply and of course I said yes and simply spoke my message to which she sent it off. My wife texted me back and told me to not text while driving to which I replied "I was able to do it handfree with my new phone." My car is a 2012 Toyota Avalon.
- Windows Phone users getting banned from Pokemon Go
- Why Dropping Windows Phone 8.1 users from Skype is a good thing
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 Changelog
- Spotify for Windows Phone gets new color scheme and pivot navigation
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371 Bugs
- Amazon app removed from windows phone store
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for windows phone gets enterprise ID support
- Telegram for windows phone updated
- Features lost or not supported in windows 10 mobile
- Mediafire updates windows phone and windows 10 app